Acceptance of our conditions:
Every offer and every order are governed by our general sales conditions. By accepting our general sales conditions, be it only once, the purchaser recognises the applicability of these general conditions to every future sales agreement, even if concluded verbally. Every order implies the acceptance by our customer of our general sales conditions (unless it has been agreed upon otherwise in writing) and the negation of his own purchasing and sales conditions.
A valid agreement between you and Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol enters into force as soon as Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol receives the confirmation of your order on its website. Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol reserves the right to refuse an order or to subject it to extra conditions, for instance in case of large orders, orders by minors, incomplete order procedures or problems with previous orders. No order can be annulled unless this is done within 8 calendar days after the order confirmation and subject to our explicit consent.
Policy with regard to returned articles
The Belgian Commercial Practices and Consumer Information and Protection Act of 6 April 2010 allows purchasers to inform the seller within 14 calendar days after having received the product that he/she wants to abandon the sale.
For this, the following procedure is applied:
- You must inform us by e-mail, fax or letter within 14 days after having received your purchased goods that you want to return them, such starting from the day of reception. You must provide us with your name, contact data, invoice number and bank account number. If you have an account number outside Belgium, you must also provide us with your IBAN number and BIC/SWIFT code.
- We will verify whether your products meet our conditions for returning goods and will inform you on our decision. If we can take the products back, we will provide you with the return address in Belgium.
- You have the product returned on your account and risk (within 5 working days after our consent) to the indicated return address in Belgium. Your return shipment must also include your invoice and an accompanying letter mentioning your account number (IBAN number and BIC/SWIT code).
- Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol will only reimburse the (return) shipment costs if you didn't receive the article that you had ordered or if the article delivered to you was damaged.
- Products must be returned to us undamaged, unused and in its original, unopened packaging including all its accessories.
- Upon receiving returned products, we will check whether they meet the conditions of our policy with regard to returned articles.
- If this is the case, we will reimburse you.
- If the products do not meet these conditions, they will remain your property and must be collected by you within 2 weeks. If so asked, we can return the goods, on your account, through the agency of a transport company.
- Products that have been made or composed to size cannot be taken back by us.
Return address: Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol, Donk 91, B-2400 MOL, Belgium
Prices, delivery term:
Prices mentioned online are binding except in case of force majeure. Delivery terms are given by way of indication only.
Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol cannot be held liable for damage that would arise from the non-availability of a product or a late delivery.
The purchaser must check the goods immediately after their receipt and communicate flaws, if any, within five days by e-mail, fax or letter.
The legal warranty on Occhio products amounts to 2 years.
As soon as the customer establishes a defect to the purchased product or device (which falls under the legal warranty), he must report this immediately. If more than two months have elapsed between the date on which the customer established the defect and the date it is reported, the customer loses his rights.
The warranty lapses if the maintenance instructions/manual included in the delivery of the goods were not observed, upon the incorrect use of the delivered product or if the customer ordered changes to it without our explicit consent.
Light sources (lamps) do not fall under the legal warranty.
When you wish to claim a particular product warranty, please establish contact with the Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol by e-mail first so that we are informed about all details of the warranty claim.
If the warranty applies, you must return the product to us together with a copy of your purchase invoice and a description of the damage. Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol is free to either repair or replace the damaged product by the same product or by another product of the same nature and in the same price category. The replaced or repaired product will be returned to you free of charge within 28 days.
Lichthuis Lichtarchitectuur Mol can by no means be made liable if the articles offered by us are used by the purchaser in a wrong or irresponsible way or in case of material or physical damage caused to third parties on account of the wrong and/or illegal use of the articles offered on this site.
In case of disputes, only the Justice of the Peace Court or the Court of First Instance of our registered office will be competent.
Data collected to offer services requested by the customer, such as consulting online price lists, are used to inform you on our products and/or services. Customer lists are not sold, let or put out to lease.